Monday, January 15, 2007

High Heels

I had a GREAT quote yesterday on my 2007 "just the right shoe" calendar.

"High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead." - Christopher Morley

I still think they were invented by a man as a torture device....but maybe that's just me! Somebody asked me recently why girls wore them.....and I was like are you kidding....guys LOVE them. Thats a big factor in why girls wear them. I mean..I'm not super tall....5'5"....but I like a guy to be taller than me...and most of the guys that I meet are in the 5'7" to 5'10" range. So when I wear high heels...at puts me at almost the same height.....I'd rather be shorter (its a wanting to be "protected" thing). But guys LOVE the way girls look in heels..and hence..I wear them.

Although sometimes its because my pants are too long and I am too lazy to hem them.......

No comments: