Wednesday, January 10, 2007

40 Questions

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Yeah...but its mostly because I'm afraid of losing my contacts, and a little because I'm scared

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
HEHE..Senior Year of college. We had this crazy big snow....so we went to the sledding hill by campus.....and we didn't have sleds...so we used these crazy big cardboard boxes we found.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else.....but I have to settle for the cats for now. And my teddy bear.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Definitely....the ghosts of my old dogs used to torture Chloe I'm convinced. There was this place in the house they always used to lay before they died. When we got Chloe she'd always stare at that place and sometimes she'd go NUTS barking at it. I'm convinced its because she saw Molly and Pepper.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not really

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I kinda do....

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jen

9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
Nope, but I really wish I talked to my ex from college....we keep in touch via Christmas card now....but I really miss our friendship....which we had before anything else.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup...but I get my ass beat when playing with the girls.....but last time I played with all my guy coworkers at a meeting in Seattle I cleaned up big time!!!!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nope.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Not into commercials thanks to my tivo

13. What are you allergic to?
Eurethrimicin (I'm sure its totally spelled wrong....but when I say it they know what I mean).

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Nope.

15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco?
Nope

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Chicago Cubs!!!!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. But not since freshman year of college

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Goes in stages...right now....some are vividly stuck in memory.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
At work last week.....we just remodeled the office....and becaue of where the heat/ac stuff is we have a small aisle between our cubes and the windows.....so our cubes are cut out so we can see the windows...but to adjust the blinds you have to walk around down the little aisle. Just that morning the guy next to me was complaining that people were going to try and scare each other.....so that afternoon when I needed to close the blinds.....I noticed he was standing up adjusting something in his cabinets and jumped out with a big "BOOO"...he jumped so high!!!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard I had serious tears down my cheeks!

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Love, I think we're alone now, One, Sg Peppers Lonely Hearts Club, Help

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Its a person...that's all I'm saying....

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in chemistry at first sight...and that you can fall in love very quickly....but not love at first sight. How can you be in love without having a conversation?

23. Do you put salt on a turkey dinner?
I only put salt on eggs, tomatoes, and pasta (well...in the pasta water). Oh..and french fries!!!!

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

25. What cell service do you use?
Cingular! I'm so getting the iphone when I have enough money!

26. Do you like sushi?
Yes, if its without seafood

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes....somehow my accident down the stairs didn't result in anything like my neck or back broken...I had so many people tell me afterwards about people they knew that broke their neck falling down stairs.

28. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas

29. Been caught stealing?
Nope.

30. Do you pee in the pool?
No, but in the ocean.

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, but strongly dislike.

32. Bluegrass or Rap?
Rap I guess

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Too hard to pick just one!!!!!

34. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole?
Skim

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Anything that lives in the water

36. Windows or Macintosh?
Mac!!!!

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"
No...which is weird because my primary playmate my entire childhood was a guy

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yes, but seriously...who hasn't?

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Don't know.....

40. Have you ever sung infront of the mirror?
Oh yeah....lots during jr high and high school. And of course while my roomy in college and I would blast Alannis while getting ready for a night on the town.

No comments: