Thursday, November 03, 2005

AH...seeing much clearer now....

So I discovered why the random totally last minute visit from my dad and sister this weekend.....it seems actually there are 2 reasons....

First of all - my sister has Monday and Tuesday off school for some reason....

Second of all - my dad and stepmom bid on some American Airlines plane tickets at some auction and they were about to expire.

So...thats why I get a visit this weekend. And because the tickets were American I have to drive ALL the way the FUCK out to SFO! I HATE driving to SFO!

Anyway...think we have our plans figured out for the weekend.....

Saturday we're gonna hang in WC probably (they don't get in til 2pm).
Sunday we're hitting Alcatraz and then prob some other stuff in the city.
Monday we're going to Jelly Belly and up to Napa.

Should be fun. Now I just need to get my apartment in shape!!!!!!!!! Could take me til Saturday at 2 to do that!

1 comment:

el walto said...

ah... there's nothing like family :)