Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Nice..but long and tiring day!

So I had to be in the meeting room by 7am this morning to make sure everything was working right for our presentation. Not bad except I went to sleep really late last night! Anyway, meeting went well other than the room being freezing cold. We wrapped up around lunch and a handful of us went to Cheesecake factory for lunch. Even splurged and got some adult beverges. Then Michelle and I had a few more hours to kill before our work dinner so we drove to Laguna Beach and checked out a nice yarn store we spotted on Sunday. Spent about an hour there and then drove to the Amtrak station to pick up her mom who is coming to visit since she's in Calfornia. Then we headed to our dinner....where I didn't really eat since we didn't have our cheesecake factory lunch until 2pm and ... lets face it...any meal at cheesecake factory is big and includes desert. But we had a lot of nice wine! I finally got back to the hotel and got my flight changed for tomorrow since my meeting is ending early again. will be landing in oakland at 4pm instead of 8pm. YEAH!!!!!!

No comments: