Thursday, October 27, 2005

Mid week update

Okay..so maybe my travel issues are clearing up. I've now been on 2 ontime flights this month!!!! A record for me!

Left town Monday..flew to Portland, drive to Eugene. Spent Monday night and Tuesday there. Tuesday night had to drive back to portland....a drive that normally takes me about 2-2.5 hours traffic depending. But since it decided to RAIN in every town I'm visiting this week and someone drove their car off the road so it took me 4 hours to get to portland! Today had meetings all day here, then met Munny for dinner (he says hi to everyone). Tomorrow morning I hop back in the car and head to Seattle. Don't I lead an exciting life???

1 comment:

Akasha said...

I think you do! You're quite the jet-setter.. I don't know if I could handle traveling as much as you do seeing as I get motion sickness on short car rides..