Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good to be home!

By some miracle my flight was only 30 minutes late yesterday! A new record for me I think. Of course traffic was so nightmarish that I still didn't get home until almost 6:30pm! Alas - It was good to sleep in my own bed last night. But its very strange to be here and not have Chloe here. She lived with me since my senior year of college...I'm just used to the noise.

Anyway, I have four meetings in four cities Monday and Tuesday so I'm working today and tomorrow to get ready for that. Then, I've decided my closet is in MAJOR need of cleaning out...I kept too much stuff last time I did it that I shouldn't have. So I'm planning that...some laundry...and a trip to Color Me Mine this weekend. Maybe if I keep myself really busy I won't notice how quite it is here.

No comments: