Friday, December 01, 2006

A little survey for those of you bored with my spending history....

69 Questions to Start the Winter.

1. Are you in a relationship?
nope

2. If no, would you like to be?
um...I wouldn't avoid it if I met the right person, but I'm okay without it


3. How often do you visit your MySpace profile?
once or twice a week

4. What is your favourite candy bar?
hershey bar

5. What are your favorite shoes?
anything from coach!

6. Have you ever tripped going up steps?
yeah...but I hurt myself a lot worse when I fell down them

7. Where did you go on vacation last summer?
LA for Mandy's wedding

8. Would you bungee jump?
no

9. Do you own a Fallout Boy CD?
I don't buy CD's since itunes...but I do have some Fallout Boy songs downloaded

10. Do you like amusement parks?
LOVE THEM

11. Do you ride rollercoasters?
Hell yeah, and who'd have though the best coaster I've been on is right here in Hershey!

12. What is your current favorite CD?
The soundtrack to wicked (the entire thing) takes up most of my top 25 most played songs on my ipod...so I'm gonna say that!

14. When was the last time you were in the ocean?
earlier this year on horseback, 2 thanksgivings ago in Maui was the last time my SKIN touched the ocean!

15. Do you like beer?
sokay

16. Would you kiss someone of the same sex?
does my mom count??

17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
A disney dance songs CD

18. Are you sarcastic?
I try..not sure I pull it off.....

19. Is there anything you wait for every summer?
not so much

20. In your opinion, what is the best summer smell?
flowers in bloom

21. Socks or sandals?
uggs

22. Who was the last person to go to the movies with you?
mom and I went to Happy Feet last weekend

23. What's one thing you really hope to do this winter?
make a serious dent in my debt

24. Do you like to go Mini-Golfing?
yup

25. Are you moving this winter?
nope...will wait til NEXT winter

26. Are you going to be starting a new job this winter?
nope....again, next winter

27. Have you ever slapped someone?
I can't recall...but I feel like the answer should be yes....

28. Do you get poison ivy?
I never have.

29. Do you plan on going camping next summer?
prob not

30. What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Dang....Chilis at Ohare on Sunday....did I really not eat out once this week? I'm so impressed with myself!

31. Favorite pizza topping?
cheese, tomatoes, roasted garlic

32. Pants or shorts?
pants

34. Do you use Chopsticks?
if the occasion calls for them

35. What's the last movie you watched?
most of Batman and Robin last Sunday

36. Are you currently fighting with anyone?
no

37. Are you too forgiving?
no-probably I'm not forgiving enough...I'm not big on second chances

38. How many pets do you have?
two currently.....joey and zella...my crazy black and white kitties

39. Own any clothing from Hot Topic?
nope

40. What is your favorite breakfast?
Egg Beaters omlet with tomatoes, bacon, avocado, and cheese, with hashbrowns and a buttered english muffin

41. Where was the last place you drove?
to the coach outlet this afternoon

43. Where will you be in 24 hours?
probably at Doc Holliday's for dinner and a comedian

44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
watch tv and go to bed

45. Last time you went to a fancy restaurant?
early october, dad took me and little sis to the Capital Grille in Philly

46. Last thing you bought?
Coach gloves for mom for Christmas

47. Have you ever been in a foreign country, if so where?
yup..but only Mexico so far...hope to visit many more

48. Anywhere you want to visit?
everywhere....

49. What's the farthest you've ever traveled from home alone?
to Hawaii

50. What have you done today?
work work work work work, go to the coach outlet

51. Do you own something from a sex shop?
a few....

52. Are you thinking of someone right now?
no

53. Have you ever thrown something out of a moving car?
hehehehe...funny question...but no

54. Do you smoke cigarettes?
never

55. Would you date someone who smoked cigarettes?
I've kissed people who smoked before...but I don't think I could date someone who does.....the kissing experience was only bearable due to my extreme intoxication

56. Are you happy with your life right now?
its okay.....I'm not unhappy...but I could be a lot happier

57. Whats the last thing you ate?
lean cuisine lasagna and cupcakes

58. What's the next place you have to go?
Doc Hollidays tomorrow night...or if I bail then Cracker Barrel on Sunday

59. How many hours do you usually sleep per night?
7-9 depending on how I'm feeling

60. What's the next important date on your calendar?
Dec 16 when I leave for HOME for the holidays

61. Who last called you?
a co-worker

62. McDonald's or Burger King
McDs

63. Who last messaged you?
Michelle

64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mom

65. Do you like to quote things?
I would...but I'm not good at pulling that stuff out to quote at a good time

66. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not the dark...but I am afraid of not seeing

67. Do you swear?
too much

68. What is the most expensive thing you ever bought?
a house

69. What should you be doing right now?
wrapping christmas presents and cleaning up around the house

No comments: