Thursday, March 08, 2007

My heart is broken......

So I had the girls over tonight before/after a game night event we were going to. After a exciting game of Disney Scene it we somehow got on the topic of all the naughty things in Disney movies over the year.

And I'm very sad to say.....Disney has pulled ALL of them out on the DVDs!!!!! Seriously....we opened up several of my as yet unopened Disney DVDs to find...no more penis during Eric's wedding to Ursula in The Little Mermiad....No more SEX in the clouds in the Lion King..... you get the picture. If you didn't realize all these things existed....check out Snopes - Disney Films and you'll see what I'm talking about.

On the plus side...my Videotape of the Little Mermaid was purchased on the first day the videos came out...before Disney realized the phallus on the cover in the castle. I'm told my video is worth some money because of it...and I do have The Little Mermaid on DVD now....I should check into selling it for cash I think. If you're not sure what I'm talking about there....welll......


1 comment:

el walto said...

Yeah, leave it to Disney to take out all the real fun :) Apparently, they were pretty shitty to their animation department, so things got a little punchy.