Saturday, September 10, 2005

Panera Bread and Mini Golf!


Okay..I've been waiting 3.5 years since I moved to the west coast for my FAVORITE restaurant to open....they're finally coming to in my area....drove a little out of my way today...but did get to have Panera Bread for dinner. Problem was...its only been open like 3 days and everyone who works there doesn't know how to do their job yet! It took them 20 minutes to make my latte! Oh well...I've got a dozen cinnamon crunch bagels to go in the freezer til the one opens up closer to home.

Also went mini-golfing with Amanda, Ann, and Tony. Haven't been in ages...we had a blast ... but the course was HARD. And they charge you $.25 a ball if you lose it...which of course I did....oh well. Still a good time. Now time to chill with Chloe a bit before bed. I'm attaching a picture of my pretty baby here.

No comments: