Friday, April 18, 2008

Yay!

Okay, it took a whole week..but I finally got my call with my official offer and I'm super excited. The person I'm assigned to for my black belt job is someone I have a TON of respect and admiration for! I feel really lucky that he's going to be my mentor and sponsor over the next two years.

Yay! Now the craziness will begin...well...once the formal announcement goes out at least..since thats when the relocation company will then contact me to get everything rolling.

I'm hoping to work things out to take a term off school from mid-aug thru end of september and then move and have my vacation during that 7 week break. We'll see how that will work out!

Gosh..now I need to get the house ready to go on the market! Yikes! I've never sold a house before!

1 comment:

KRunyon said...

hope you are feeling better! we missed you this afternoon. :-)