Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dream in LOTS of Color

Hm...so I started working on the Baby Tulip Sweater from Dream In Color over the weekend as I mentioned before. What I didn't mention..is the obscene amount of this yarn I also ordered over the weekend!

4 skeins of go go grassy for Wicked
5 skeins of Pansy Go Lightly for Mr. Greenjeans
1 skein of Petal Shower
1 skein of Ruby River
1 skein of Punky Fuschia
1 skein of Wisterious
(the signal skeins will go towards a girls Rocketry blanket I think..and or more sweaters).

And thats all just from The Loopy Ewe

I also placed an order at Eat Sleep Knit for:
1 skein Dusky Aurora
1 skein of Deep Seaflower
1 skein of Nighwatch
(these will go with the blues I already have towards a boys Rocketry blanket and maybe more sweaters).

And I ordered new Dream in Color Pattern from Pick UP Sticks for the Scotty Vest, Adult Tulip Cardigan, and Dream In Color Shrug.

Oh..then I ALMOST went back to Eat Sleep Knit to order some DIC Fatty because thats what the Scotty Vest uses...but I controlled myself...for now.

I also decided to put some of my stash available for sale (located at here for those of you interested and on Ravelry).

I guess the good news is....the stuff I bought from today's Loopy Ewe sneak up was NOT dream in color. But only because Sheri finally ran out of the Butter Peeps I kept forgetting to order.

Wow...just did the math...I ordered 4000 yards of dream in color classy this weekend! Thats 12000 feet. Thats over 2 MILES of classy!

Here's the tulip baby sweater so far. Waiting for my size 7 DPNs to show up from Sonny and Shear to finish the sleeves.

No comments: