Sunday, April 30, 2006

My national tv debut

So my mom just called to tell me she saw me in Extreme Makeover...I hadn't started watching yet so I selected it from my tivo's "now playing" list. Its about 10 minutes into the second episode tonight. After the guys try their steaks then they go back to buy whole boxes of them. When Paul is getting the box you can definitely see me behind him. Then they did a shot from the side as he's walking away and you can see me and a co-worker. As the camera pulls out you can't tell its me anymore...but my purse really stands out against my black coat!

3 comments:

el walto said...

Awwww.... no Tivo for me!!! Can you send us a clip? Is that possible? If anyone has this show, let me know! Congratulations on your stardom, Shel :D

ps. My word verification was "wccktpoo" - wicked poo?

Shelley said...

I can't pull it off my tivo because tivo hasn't released the mac version of the needed software yet....

I did have someone call me this morning though who did not KNOW I was going to be on and saw me!

Akasha said...

Woohoo! 15 seconds 'o fame! :)