Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 goals Report 1

So, one of my goals for 2011 was to have less projects going on at one time. Which also means to finish up some works in process.

This weekend I wrapped up TWO works in process. One, newer, and one that I've been working on for a couple of years.

Item 1, is my Ruth's Entrelac Butterfly Shawl (ravelry.com log in required to see that). This I've been wanting to do since I first saw the pattern this summer. I finally cast on over break, and finished knitting it on Jan 9. This past weekend I washed and blocked it. And I wore it Monday!




My second...well...that is a gift so I can't post it until its been received by its new owner...but its something I started working on a couple of years ago not knowing for sure who it was intended for. It came out better than I could have imagined.

And I think most importantly...despite finishing two items up this weekend...I didn't cast on anything new yet! usually I cast on as SOOOOOON as I finish something! In the words of London Tipton "YAY ME!"

No comments: