Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Teeny Tiny Doggie Harness

Okay...so we've not been able to go on a real walk on a leash yet....because the tiny harness I got at Petsmart was WAYYYYY too huge for my little Elphaba. But I scoured the internet this weekend and found a company that said they had stuff for dogs up to 2 pounds...so I placed a couple of orders and found that "Tiny 1" from Cloak and Dawggie fits Elphie! We just went on our first walk on a leash! I ordered a Puppia harness too in XS (their smallest) but its still way too big...but maybe she'll grow into it (I hope since you can only return for size!). Anyway, for any other mommies with teeny tiny babies...here's where I got my harness from!

The New York Dog Shop

Looks like they have other cute stuff too so I'll have to check it out. But I ordered on Friday and it arrived USPS on Monday..not too bad!

Oh yeah..and TWO nights in a row with no mess in the crate! Yeah!

No comments: