Friday, August 10, 2007

10%!!!!!!

So...not too many people know this and I don't think I've blogged about it...but I started Weight Watchers again back around the end of April. Well this week was officially week 16...and I weighed in...and I finally got my first weight loss goal of 10% of my body weight!!! Thats right...in the 4 months since I started I've lost 10% of my body weight! I still have a long way to go..but this is super exciting for me!


My ticker is set based on the minimum loss I need to do to be in the healthy range again....we'll see how things are going when I get there...I may add another 10-20 pounds to my ultimate goal. For the meantime....my next goal...10% of my NEW body weight!!!!!

2 comments:

Akasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARe you still going to Curves? I stopped a looong time ago. :(

Shelley said...

HA...no....and how cool is this..the law in PA says they can't automatically renew you without you signing the paperwork again...so when my year I signed up for was up...they stopped charging me and I didn't have to do anything.

All I'm doing exercise wise is walking...my neighborhood is really hilly and I have those crazy MBT shoes that make walking 1 mile like walking 3 miles. I'm not as regular at it as I'd like....a few times a week...but I think that may go up as the weather cools down and I try to procrastinate studying!