Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm such a nerd!

I now have Dream in Color yarn in 27 of the 32 available colorways. 25 of them are in Classy. The other two are in Smooshy. One of them I have in Smooshy and Classy in my stash. And one of them I used the Fatty for the Scotty vest, which was a nice fast knit!

I'm so addicted to this yarn! In addition to baby blankets in process, I cast on last night for a Mr. Greenjeans sweater in this too. LOVE LOVE LOVE working with Dream in Color!

Here's the finished Scotty (link only works for fellow Ravelers).

It was a super fast knit thanks to the easy pattern and Fatty yarn. Eat.Sleep.Knit has Fatty as a power boost yarn for the yarn marathon this month..so I'm SOOO tempted to buy more...but the project I have in mind requires 7 skeins..making it a $119 sweater...so we'll see. May wait for a discount code and just miss out on the power boost.

No comments: